The Ministry Teams are as follows: (Ministry Team Descriptions will follow) Each Team will have a selected leader. That leader will be selected by the other team members and the senior pastors. The term for a Team leader is for one (1) year, and no team leader can serve more than two (2) consecutive terms at a time. In the instance there is no other candidate eligible for team leadership, the pastor will be the “figure leader” of that team until he/they are able to appoint the new team leader. Each team leader selected must be approved by the senior pastor.*(The pastoral care team will only consist of those selected by the pastor and his wife)
- Prayer/Intercessory Team - Holds the church up in prayer. Praying for people and prayer list.
- Hospitality Team - Connections with visitors, welcome information. Ushers and greeters and server
- Worship & Media Arts Team - Audio, Video, Music. All areas of media in the ministry.
- Outreach Team - Evangelism at the core. Reaching out to lost and connections with other ministries. Missions.
- Stewardship Team - Handles money, budget and affairs or the physical needs of the building.
- Christian Education Team - Responsible for the education portion of ministry including but not limited to children's church, Sunday school, youth ministry, ministry teaching…
- Prophetic Team - To hear the voice of God for the ministry and the people in the ministry. To aid with vision, correction, clarity and instruction in the lives of the believer.
- Pastoral Care Team* - Responsible for personal aid to the pastor and guests. *Personally Selected by the pastors.